Why Choose GoCatUTV Axle Savers’s?
Save your axle and differential from catastrophic failure by using GoCatUTV’s Axle Savers’s. Go up that new climb with confidence that your axles will get your there by using our Axle SVR’s. Our system protects the ENTIRE drive-line, from Hub to Transmission with just a bolt-on unit. Simply remove your tires, and install between hub and tire, and pick out your new conquest to try it out.
How it works
Our Patent Pending Axle Saver plates absorb shock in your drive-line by isolating the tire and drive system through some Mondo Heavy Duty Die Springs. This gives the entire drive system time to “catch up” to the tires, and prevent catastrophic breakage. They are like a massive “shock absorber” for your entire drive-line. They do this without any slippage or loss of performance.
- Protects entire drive line system
- Bolt-on components that can be installed in less than 10 minutes per tire
- Springs “go solid” and lock up at maximum torque – no slippage or breaking loose
- Tune-able by changing out Die Spring weights for a customized ride (soft vs hard) and for different tire diameters & engine customization
- Grade 50 steel plates & Grade 10 bolts, nuts and hardware
- Powder coated paint with Custom Color option to coordinate with your favorite SXS
- American Made by retired Veterans by our heroes at K & T Fab in Randolph, Kansas, USA
- .875″ standoff – widens tire stance. They can also be used with up to 1″ wheel spacers
- 30 Day no-questions-asked SATISFACTION guarantee
- Lifetime no-questions-asked warranty (you have a problem, we’ll mail you the solution ASAP)
- Sold in Front Axle only or Both Axles sets.
- For M12-1.5 Studs on 156mm center (2010+ Polaris RZR Standard)
- Dimensions: 7/8″ Thick, 9-1/2″ OD, 4-1/2″ ID
- Weight: 8lbs each
- Torque required to make springs “go solid”:
- Red Springs : 400 ft-lbs
- Yellow Springs : 450 ft-lbs
***Let us know what you drive in the comments upon order so we can send you Axle Savers with the correct springs.***